Thursday 27 July 2017

OPEN LETTER TO HONORABLE SAIKUBA JARJU, BUSUMBALA CONSTITUENCY MP.

You’re Honorable Sir,
I would like to extend congratulations on your impressive victory in election to the House of Parliament. I am delighted that you will continue to work for the good of the people of your constituency and of all Gambians as you perform the duties of the Member of Parliament of the Gambia. I sincerely congratulate you and send my best wishes for your every success and wisdom in discharging the important and responsible duties of your position.
I am confident that the trust placed in you by the people of Busumbala constituency will inspire you to continue important efforts in promoting the unity of our region, leading it on the path of prosperity, further well-being and security for our people.
The wide-ranging security, political and economic challenges that our constituency faces can be overcome only if we stand united in the search for solutions. We are very pleased that with our effort we will protect the interests of our citizens and seek long-term goals working together in the parliament, pursuing bilateral dialogue and expanding people-to-people contacts.
I strongly hope that in the coming months our people will explore and develop many new exciting initiatives in culture, education, science, and innovation. It will not only strengthen the bonds of friendship between APRC, UDP, PDIOS, NRP, GDC, GMC and PPP, but will also enhance unity, mutual understanding and prosperity across the country.
In another note please be informed that I am part of your constituency, therefore you don’t have enough time to rest neither to sleep. As I will not give you a single opportunity or a chance to led us astray, as my consent will not allow me to zip my mouth.
Politics is over let’s heal the wounds and work together for a better Gambia. The Gambia belongs to us The Gambians both those home and abroad.

I am sure that you would do what you have said in your campaign and the people of the constituency has lot of hopes that you would provide them the best facility they have ever had. Your selection itself shows how much the people love and trust you. You had worked hard for this and they appreciated it.
The real trick to good governance is to place the needs of the masses above everything else; to lead not just with words but with action. Actions define priorities. It’s the only way politicians can successfully bring us the long sought dividend of democracy.
I wish you a successful tenure and hope that your hard work bring you higher responsibilities and position in your political career.
Please accept, Your Honorable, the assurances of my highest consideration!!

Saidina Alieu Jarjou
Activist/Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment